Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Holidays & Occasions
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! My contribution to Thanksgiving lunch will consist of confirming the time and place of the reservation. Tough job, but I'm the women to do it!

This year I am thankful for all the blessings I received. Some I probably didn't deserve but God blessed me anyway. All the fun times I spent with friends, for being alive January 20, 2009, to witness history and most importantly, for my family both past and present.

While I have my opinion about the war, I am thankful for the soldiers who are oversees protecting our country. I know their families are praying and missing them dearly. While I am busy laughing, catching up with my loves ones today, their families will stare at the empty seat at the dinner table, they will notice there is one less person on the couch watching the basketball game, they will have one less person to recap the funny and stressful events of the day. So today I say THANK YOU for your heroic efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment