Sunday, January 9, 2011

DIY... I Mean DIWrong- Sam Edelman Lorrisa Pumps

Over the summer I started a DIY inspired by these Sam Edelman shoes, with good intentions to complete the project. I started and actually got one heel done, but I ran out of supplies.
Sam Edelman Lorissa Pumps
My version
I put the shoes in a box, and when I got ready to complete the other heel, I discovered most of the studs and rhinestones had fallen off!!!! I didn't get the right glue and it was super hot upstairs in my room. And it gets worse-the glue bleached the heel! I'm going to try to fix them; not sure how.

But I'm looking ahead to other DIY projects. I found these online and think I may give 'em a try. I think the necklace will be much easier since craft stores sell a bunch of jewelry parts. I need to master a small project first before I jump ahead to the shoes. Lesson learned....


No comments:

Post a Comment