Monday, November 23, 2009

Key to My Heart

I've found the key to my heart!!! I know it's totally backwards for a female to state this but I'm certain that my heart requires a Tiffany & Co. key.

The Tiffany Keys Collection launched in February 2009 and is inspired by keys from the Tiffany & Co. Archives. These exquisitely crafted vintage keys unlocked jewelry and keepsake boxes, albums, diaries and steamer trunks, as well as a recent addition-my heart! The keys range in price from $225 to $17K.



For a more affordable and antiqued key necklace, the handmade Simple Skeleton Key necklace by Erica Weiner is the way to go. Each key is different and may date back to 1850. While the Tiffany & Co. keys are beautiful luxury items, I think Erica Weiner's keys are more unique and obviously easier on the wallet at $30.

Recently a co-worker asked me for gift ideas. I think it would be a great gift to purchase a keepsake box for a loved one, fill it with memories and make a necklace out of the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment