Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Finale

Santa came early and delivered my new MacBook yesterday!!!!! So instead of posting the remaining 12 Gifts of Christmas, I played around with my new laptop. I like to finish things I've started, so here are my top 4 gifts.....

I decided it was appropriate to pay homage to the great Yves Saint Laurent who said- "Fashions fade, style is eternal." So there are a few classic items that will make A-mazing (in Rachel Zoe's voice) Christmas gift for any chic woman (Although I'll take them anytime of the year).

Gift #4- Burberry Trench Coat

Burberry $995

Gift #3- Christian Louboutin Decollette Patent Pumps
Net-a-Porter $595

Gift#2- Chanel Classic Black Quilted 2.5 Flap Bag

Chanel (800) 550-0005


#1 ....the gift of giving! Cost: priceless
Being greedy is so passé! There are so many charities in need of donations that I think it's worth passing on another pair of shoes or dress and invest in improving someones life. So if you are searching for a last minute gift idea, giving a donation to charity in a friend or family members name is perfect!

I've supported the United Way of the Greater Triangle for the last four years. Their mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities.

A donation of $2 per week provides:
17 hours of supported living coaching to assist adults with developmental disabilities to live more independent lives.
A family with up to five respite care opportunities, which are vital support for the successful nurturing of parents and their children.

Visit United Way of the Greater Triangle to learn more about giving.


No comments:

Post a Comment