Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eighth Day of Gifts

On the eighth day of gifts my true love gave to me, DVDs box sets!!!

My DVR is at 30% capacity which means it's basically empty! So I definitely need some new DVDs to past time away.

Here are a few of my fave TV shows that you might request the man in the red suit (who we confirmed yesterday is Santa not Bishop Dan Juan) to place under the tree.......


Sex and The City complete series available at Walmart.com for $119.86 (I have this box set and highly recommend it to SATC fans!!!)


Golden Girls complete series available at Amazon.com for $189.11


The Cosby Show complete series available at Tower.com for $158.99


Mad Men seasons 1,2, & 3 avaiable at Amazon.com for $72.99



The Wire complete series available at Amazon.com for $99.99

No comments:

Post a Comment