Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fifth Day of Gifts

I've been so busy with work, Christmas shopping and nursing a sick computer, that I've been delayed in posting the remaining 12 Gifts of Christmas. But here we go.......

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, JAD jewelry!

My friend Chloe always wears beautiful unique jewelry. I was thrilled to learn that the jewelry is designed by an artist from Raleigh, Jaclyn Anthony.

So what makes JAD jewelry so awesome? Jaclyn combines mechanical inspirations and a lust for nature through forged metals and hints of natural shapes and forms. Some of the pieces include: organically cut, pounded metal earrings; forged gold leaf and pewter twig necklaces with swarovski crystals; and large agate pendants hanging from chain, beads, and pounded metal.

There are so many pieces under $50 and Jaclyn really designs something for every chic fashionistas taste! Below are a few of my favorite items and please visit JAD's website for purchase details and to view more jewelry.


Brass Double Leaf Earrings $32


Forged Brass Necklace $42



Agate Cuff $48


Aluminum and Agate Necklace $48


Hook Earrings $28


Agate Chain Necklace $38


Brass and Gunmetal Key and Ring Necklace $45

No comments:

Post a Comment