Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tenth Day of Gifts

On the tenth day of gifts my true love gave to me, a Demy Recipe Reader!

My co-workers consider me the connoisseur of frozen dinners because I rarely bring in lunch that was prepared in my kitchen. In 2010, this must change!

So my kitchen needs the Demy Recipe Reader from Key Ingredients! It holds up to 2500 recipes and comes preloaded with 250. The device syncs up to your keyingredient.com account where you can build your free personal recipe collection by typing in, copying and pasting, import from other sites, or select from over 100,000 tested recipes. This is perfect for sharing recipes with friends!
It is pricey, $299.95 at Amazon.com. DISCLAIMER: If this is a gift you request from your true love, he probably will expect you to cook. So request with caution.....

No comments:

Post a Comment