Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coach Gold Janie Boot

I am still searching for a pair of shearling boots so I can move my Uggs to PT status. After the fashion crime I witnessed this week, I need to purchase replacement boots ASAP. It's to early in the year to receive a fashion misdemeanor.

I recently came across the Janie boot by Coach. The metallic gold color had me hooked within seconds.  Anyone who knows me understands my obsession with my Tory Burch metallic gold reva flats. I believe they match everything and they make me feel happy! So the Janie boot is right up my alley. I also like that they are lined with shearling to keep my feet warm and comfy.






But the verdict is still out on these. The price point isn't horrible, $138, but I think gold ballet flats are more versatile than gold shoe boot. The boots also come in natural, but they don't appeal to me. I need to check out the gold boots in the store to make a decision....I'll keep you posted.


Photos: Coach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment