Monday, January 11, 2010

Stacked, Packed and Ready to Attack


Project Runway is back for Season 7 which airs this Thursday at 10 PM on Lifetime.  As a huge fan of Project Runway, I was really disappointed with Season 6. It was a real bore!

The good news is some of the issues I had with Season 7 have been resolved:
  1. Hedi took advice from Jay-Z and had an "Empire State of Mind" for season 7. It's back in NYC!!! LA is a great city, but it wasn't the best backdrop for the show. NYC provides more spunk.
  2. Nina Garcia and Micheal Kors will be in more than 3 episodes this season. At one point, I thought they were giving away golden tickets for guest judges. I was looking forward to receiving mine in my Halloween candy but never did. Bummer.....
  3. Looks like the designers have more interesting personalities this season. Sorry, but I need at least one male drama queen. It is reality TV people!!!!!


There is some bad news-Jersey Shore and Real Housewives also airs Thursdays at 10 PM. So you'll need to adjust your DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment