Monday, February 22, 2010

Traveling in Heels

Besides a PP (private plane), stilettos are the sexiest way to travel. But just like PPs, stilettos will cost you. Not only deniro, but pain! My friends and I spend a lot of time complaining about the pain we experience from walking in 4 inch heels. But we have adopted a cult mentality that beauty is sometimes painful, so on we march! For the record, I believe cobblestone streets and concrete sidewalks are part of a conspiracy to punish fashionable women. Perhaps by men.

Enough of me complaining, because I've found the answer, (cue the trumpets) footzyrolls. What are footzyrolls you ask? Flexible ballet flats that are thin enough to rollup to fit into the smallest clutch. They are waterproof and skid proof which makes them perfect for walking on pavement. They are available in black, gold, and silver and retail for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment