Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who Dat?

I like football, but I love fashion. So I'm excited that Kim Kardashian is in Miami rocking hot fashion while supporting her fine boyfriend, Reggie Bush, for Super Bowl XLIV (44 for those of you who didn't learn roman numerals in 5th grade). If you don't know who Kim Kardashian is, as my friend Courtney would say, "you must be living under a fashion rock!"And I don't have time to fill you in.

I always love her look-hair, makeup, & clothes! But there is a DISCLAIMER-I'm not crazy about her shoe line, ShoeDazzle. But we can discuss that later.

Anyway, check out some of the fabulous frocks she's been rocking in MIA.


Family dinner

Perfume launch at Sephora South Beach

Leather and Lace party

Visiting Dash


Arriving in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment