Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London for Tar-zhey (Target)


I am a print fanatic! I don't limit prints to just clothing, but expand them to my home too! When I read last year  Liberty of London was coming to Tar-zhey, I almost pooped my pants.....well, not really!!! Liberty of London is a British luxury brand known for its iconic floral prints. Their line for Target includes fashion for men, women and children, as well as home decor. Keep in mind the line was adapted for Target. So instead of silk, the items are going to be cotton and polyester.

The collaboration was scheduled to hit stores today, but I knew a few Target stores wouldn't follow directions and put items out early. So I rolled through on Friday and Saturday to find most of the home good items on shelves. I had been looking for a new patterned comforter to pair with my antique wrought iron bed from the early 1900's. I've always had pattern in my bedroom, but really wanted to up the ante.....

I also picked up a pillow for a chair in my living room:

A candle for wine bar..sorry it's hard to see:

A dress that is Corporate Chic approved or even for church:

And a tray. Not sure where to put it?? Might eBay it since it's sold out in stores and online.....

I am official banned from purchasing anything else from Target!!! But adding prints to the home is a quick and cheap way to redress furniture, and a great way to add personal style. Here are a few of my other favorites from Liberty of London:

Candles $9.99; Lamp $19.99, Shade $17.99
Pillows $16.99-19.99

Mugs $4.99; Dessert Tray $14.99
3-pc. Baby Bedding Set $99.99; Baby Quilt $29.99; Romper $9.99
Boxers $5.99; Bicycle $199.99

Romper $19.99; Trench $44.99; Dress $34.99

photos: Target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment