Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Topshop


Since I'm doing all things British, I have to discuss Topshop. Topshop is a famous British retail chain that most people in the US associate with Kate Moss, who debuted her first collection for the chain back in 2007.

I was in NYC last year during the opening weekend of Topshop's first US store, and it was BANANAS (of course in Rachel Zoe's voice)!!!!  While Topshop is very cool and edgy, it's also a bit over priced and some items are uber British. However, they normally have a couple of pieces that will catch your eye. Their SS 2010 collection includes Body Amour. Here are a few of my favorites....

 


Love these pants....but can't find them on the website....


Some other pieces I'm eying.....cheerios!:



Stripe Swing Crop Vest $32

No comments:

Post a Comment