Friday, June 25, 2010

fresh To Death


My ELLE magazine has yet to arrive in my mailbox. I saw the July issue in Harris Teeter this AM, and I REFUSE to buy it or peek inside. Instead, I purchased the July issue of W Magazine with the beautiful Eva Mendes on the cover. It's definitely worth getting.

I read in the issue that fresh has teamed up with Sony Pictures to create the Eat, Pray, Love fragrance collection, inspired by the memoir of the same name by Elizabeth Gilbert, and of course the movie.

Eat has top notes of Italian lemon, basil and bergamot; a heart of plum, red current and rose, and a drydown of caramel, meringue and vanilla. Pray has top notes of elemi, pink pepper and juniper berry; middle notes of incense, peony and rose, and a drydown of patchouli, amber and musk. Love has top notes of bergamot, red currant and mango blossom; a heart of tiare and dewy jasmine, and a drydown of sandalwood, vetiver and velvet amber. They all sound like they smell so gooooood! Each scent will cost $32 a bottle and there will also be candles available at $45 each. They arrive in stores on July 15.

P.S. I LOVE fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish. If you've never tried it, you must!!!! While I've been using Carol Daughters Sweet Honey Dip Chocolate Brown Sugar Scrub for the past couple of months, I think I'm going to have to switch back to fresh for ol' time sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment