Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forever 21 Mami

Attention Soon-To-Be Mama......Important fashion news!! It appears Forever 21 is joining the ranks of Target and H&M, and getting that belly of yours covered with a maternity line called LOVE 21 Maternity.

The maternity line seems to have good basics right now, leggings and t's, and they plan on adding denim. I often hear pregnant women at my job and my bestie Lisa say that investing in clothes is a tough decision since your belly is constantly growing. The price point of Forever 21 is so great, that there isn't a lot of pressure to borrow hand me downs from your sister or friend who was pregnant back in the summer of 1999. Check out a few of the items:


DISCLAIMER: if you aren't preggers, you don't need to be over in that section. Liz Lane at Target has fooled me a couple of times, and I had to gently back up off the rack. BUT for the record, maternity jeans look real comfortable LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment