Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sock It To Um'

I'm doing some pre-fall cyber stalking, and came across an interesting find. I thought the sock with sandal trend wouldn't last long, but to my surprise it looks like designers are bringing the trend back for fall. Yeahh!!! (sarcastically)

You can literally sock it to um' in these Bruno Frisoni boots.......




These boots are $1439. With a pair of platform sandals you already own, and a sock, you can create the look for less.  I wanted to go into my closet and create this look. Why? Because I like to say I've tried something, before I say I hate it. Verdict: I personally HATE this look I created!
Not sure if it's because it's hot as crap and the socks were itchy. Or if it was the fact that the socks were black and the shoes were brown, or if it's because it looks SILLY! I think I would enjoy the look more if the sock were gray or more dainty. Kinda like this.....right??
Christian Dior
Alexander Wang Resort 2011
Burberry Possum
Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment