Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fake It!

Mossimo Black Women's Faux Leather Leggings, $29.99
I had to run to Target during my lunch hour to purchase a new trapper keeper for work. I decided a 3 ring binder was a bit classier for the office. I breezed through the clothing section and saw these Mossimo leggings. This photo above is a bit whack; the leggings need to be tighter. But they look OKin person, and really affordable at $29.99.

Last year I purchased a pair of French Connection faux leather leggings and they stretched out sooo much. I like the Mossimo leggings because they have stretch fabric on the sides which will keep them fitted. Just curious how they look on.

P.S. The Tucker stuff was in stock. Really cute bohemian pieces to transition into fall. I'll have to go back when I have more time to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment