Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holding U Down

I LOVE sequin clothes. One of my fave dresses is a vintage sequin mini. So when I saw Jazmine Sullivan's video for "Holding U Down" I almost ____________ (Insert whateva you feel)!
June Ambrose Limited Edition Sequins Harem Pants
June Ambrose styled Jazmine Sullivan for the video. If you don't know who June Ambrose is then you must be living under a freakin fashion rock boulder! Since Jazmine's pants are limited addition, you probably can't find them. But here are some that you can.....
J. Crew harem pants, Sold Out :(

J. Crew Sequin Pants, Net-a-Porter $200
Since I'm a sequin hoarder, I recently added another sequin piece to my closet!!!! 3.1 Phillip Lim sequin fold-over shorts! I got them for an uber steal at a Barney's Warehouse sale in NYC. Haven't worn them yet, but Maria Sharapova rocked them to an event in NYC, and serves as my inspiration......effortless chic!





If you like the sequin short look, here are some options.....
Charlotte Russe Sequin Shorts, $11.99 (on sale)
Diane von Furstenberg Dax Matte Sequin Shorts, $194.99

Gryphon Sequin Gym Short, $325
Update***** I wore my sequin shorts to my Christmas party and loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment