Friday, October 1, 2010

Makeup Mayhem with Courtney Hughes: Besame Mucho

Rihanna's Loud album cover- All RED er'thang
 Ok, so I give up! I guess summer is over even though I don't want to let it go. I am a summer chick...so the thought of scarves and boots and dark colors just doesn't turn me on. The transition into fall always depresses me a little bit, so to keep myself sane, I must focus on makeup.

This season is filled with trends I can definitely dig! I love the dark, bold lip that always seems to be in style for fall/winter. Not to mention flawless skin and heavily lined eyes. Yeah, yeah,yeah...but I am most excited about RED! The classic RED lip! So sexy! I envision a vintage red lip, bold and precise, oozing femininity and confidence. A lady who does not own a classic red lipstick may not yet be a lady at all! It is a classic must have like a white button down, pearls, a pencil skirt, etc. A mean red lip with some mean red bottoms just gets me all in a tizzy! Now that is a reason to pucker up....MUAH!
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Prolong $16.00
MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment