Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nicole Richie Covers Lucky Magazine February 2011


Newly married Nicole Richie is the cover girl for Lucky Magazine's February 2011 issue, scheduled to hit newsstands January 11. She looks lovely! In the mag she shares her fashion philosophy. Check out excerpts from the interview with Lucky:

On her new accessories line, House of Harlow 1960: “I don’t wear dainty jewelry. I like to be a little over the top.”

On her love of vintage shopping: “I really believe you can’t make a mistake with vintage. It’s all in how you wear it.”

On her fashion philosophy: “To me, fashion is about fun. I’ve always experimented. I dyed my hair purple, and I dyed my hair green, and I went through a Punky Brewster phase, a preppy phase, a goth phase, a girly phase, a grunge phase…I’m sure my style won’t stop here.”

On the number of vintage Chanel bags in her closet: “That’s not a fair question! Okay, 30, but I stole a lot of them from my mom!”

Check out 1/5 of Nicole's Chanel bags below. Can I say Handbag Hero *cue Mariah Carey for song*:




Photos: Zimbo, Coolspotters, Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment