Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Product Review: Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Sea Salt Scrub


Smooth skin is always in. I try to keep some type of scrub in my shower; especially in the wintertime to exfoliate and moisturize rough dry skin skin. I wanted to re-up on Carol's Daughter Sweet Honey Dip Chocolate Brown Sugar Scrub, but decided to try something new. So I purchased Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Sea Salt Scrub.

This scrub has notes of Brazilian Orange, Fuji Apple, Ylang-ylang and Nutmeg, along with Sweet Almond, Soybean, Avocado and Jojoba Oils. It basically smells like a drink you get when you enter a resort in Negril. It's not full of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, or artificial color. The scrub is pretty gentle compared to many scrubs I already own, and contains a good mixture of scrub and oil. So it's not too rough and leaves the skin moisturized.

After a long day of work, or an early morning rise, the Jamaican punch will make you feel refreshed. If only I could have it with rum in the shower.....

No comments:

Post a Comment