Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Product Review: OPI Chip Skip and Thrill of Brazil

I recently purchased a box set of OPI Chip Skip and OPI 'Thrill of Brazil' nail polish. Chip Skip is a nail dehydrator, not a base coat. It's for priming the surface of the nail before any base coat or nail polish is applied, so that the nail polish adheres better to remain chip free. I was a little freaked out that it would dry out my nails and they would turn that gross yellow color. But I read some reviews of the product, and apparently it dries just the surface, not the entire structure.

I applied OPI Chip Skip, and then immediately applied 2 coats of 'Thrill of Brazil'. I didn't use a base coat since I am curious to see if this stuff works well alone. 'Thrill of Brazil' is a perfect bright and classic red color that goes with every skin tone. This is definitely a color that every woman needs in her collection!

I'll do a follow up post in a few day to show you if Chip Skip really works! Oh, I found this set at Ulta on sale for $4.99 from $15.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment