Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Style File: Anna Dello Russo

 
STYLE FILE

There are some women who show up to shut 'ish down!!! In my opinion, Anna Dello Russo, Editor in Chief for Vogue Nippon, is among them. I was first introduced to Anna when W Magazine featured her 2 Milan apartments. Yes, 2 apartments. One is for living and the other is a closet. Whew....

In the magazine she shares it takes her "six months" to get dressed, and it's been the case since she was young. She shared an anecdote from high school:
Once, she wore a pair of yellow shoes that her cat had used as a litter box the night before. They were instrumental to her preplanned all-yellow outfit, so she just rinsed them out. "But it got hot in the classroom, and there was this terrible stink of cat pee," she recalls. "I had to confess because I didn't want anyone thinking I had peed in my pants. They all screamed, 'Couldn't you have changed your shoes?'"
Her fashion is over the top, decadent, excessive, lavish, art, etc. Check out a few of her looks.
STYLE FILE








No comments:

Post a Comment