Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amaaaazing Eyelashes for 80p!

I wandered into my local Home Bargains store yesterday.. and look what I found! .. Not just one, but TWO sets for strip lashes for just £1.59!

I've spent a fortune on false lashes over the last few years ( I'm completely addicted to them!). If you go for the MAC or Shu Uemura ones, you'll pay up to £15-a pair! And even the Eyelure ones from Boots that I normally use cost £5... not cheap.

I know you're supposed to be able to re-use lashes, but once they're covered in mascara and glue, they never look quite as natural again. And, when you get home after a night out and peel them off, they're not the easiest things to find again the next day.. my hoover must be full of them!

 
These lashes have to be my best beauty find of the year. The natural style looks great day or night, and they're just the right length to create believable long lashes.

At just 80p a pair, who cares if you never use them again?!

Here's the link to the Home Bargains site, so you can track down your nearest store...http://www.tjmorris.co.uk/stores/

Happy Shopping!

1 comment: