Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cold Weather Beauty: Lips

We are experiencing such yo-yo weather in NC. One day it's 55 degrees the next day it's 72. Spite the crazy weather, I'm moving forward with my winter beauty routine. My skin is dry year round, but in the winter it gets extremely dry. I'm a beauty junkie and there are a few items I must use to keep my skin looking good. Lip moisturizer is one of them.

 I always think of the character Jerome Biggums from the Dave Chappelle Show-not a good look. So to keep my lips chapped free, I use Kiehl's Lip Balm. I like it because it's light weight and sinks deep down into my lips instead of resting on top. It also has no scent or color so a great option for men. I have friends who swear by Rosebud Slave. So I must try!
Rosebud Slave, Sephora $6

No comments:

Post a Comment