Friday, November 6, 2009

Where Are you Going In Those?

To test my faithfulness to my fashion fast, I visited Saks 5th Avenue after work. While it was difficult, I was victorious. Even though this location is no competition for 10022, they had a few shoes I would by elated to receive from Santa. As I entered the shoe salon, I saw 2 girls, yes girls who looked maybe 16, trying on over the knee boots. My first thought was "where in the hell are you going in those boots!" But I refrained from commenting. If I was with a friend I would have let out a whisper. But I must admit, they were HOT! As I stated, I was victorious in my fashion fast, so I can only imagine how I would wear them if they had the privilege of resting in my closet.....

P.S. Santa, if you are reading, please contact me ASAP. I need to turn in my change of address form. It's been a few years since you've visited and I'm starting to get concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment