Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm in Love......

I'm in love with a fictional character who happens to be a vampire! I didn't think it could happen to me. I heard stories of women falling victim but I thought I was different, much stronger. If you are a Twilight fan there is no explanation needed. If you aren't, you're missing out.

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon" is in theaters on Friday. I'll probably just skip work tomorrow to see it, wear my vampire teeth and my 'I heart Vampires' bedazzled, puffpaint shirt. Nothing too fancy. I think I'll also bring my New Moon book with my Snuggie light so that I can follow the movie chapter by chapter. Just keeping it chill and classy!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are on the December issue of Harper's Bazaar and look f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s.




















photo credit: Mark Seliger for Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment