Thursday, November 19, 2009

Don't Be Afraid To Touch

OMG-When I came across these gloves, I got super excited. Echo Wool-Blend Touch Gloves are the second item I'm adding to my Christmas list. The gloves feature a special material on the thumb and pointer finger that allow you to use touch sensitive devices like iphones. I have a difficult time texting on my iphone when it's 99 degrees and sunny. So I'm thrilled that I can keep my hands warm this winter and still text. Echo gloves are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes which makes them perfect for all ages and sexes. Considering how much touch sensitive devices cost, I think $30 is justifiable for these gloves!

For a dressier look, leather gloves are the way to go. Check out gloves from J. Crew, Banana Republic and Target. My favorite color gloves this winter come in purple and green hues.



Cashmere-lined leather gloves $88 jcrew.com (First Lady Michelle Obama wore gloves similar to the shade on the right to the Inauguration)


Leather driving gloves $69.50 bananarepublicgap.com


Target Merona gloves $17.99 target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment