Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meggings-Where They Do That At???



So I was watching a recorded episode of The Tyra Show last night. Yes, The Tyra Show. I needed momentum to finish reading New Moon before Friday. Normally after 15 minutes of the show, I delete it and move forward with more productive things such as reading. So I guess Tyra is truly inspiring.

Anyway, Tyra had a fashion show of androgynous trends and one was meggings. Meggings=male leggings=male leg candy=Richard Simmons=should not be worn=EVER. I think it's important for men to pop the bubble of conventional fashion parameters like Jay-Z pops "Ace of Spades." But I don't know if I can support this new discovery. I can't see myself holding hands with a guy and gazing into his eyes while he is wearing meggings. What do you think-Yeah or Nay?????

Photo: Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment