Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Video Phone

So I know "I'm a day late and a dollar short," but I finally saw the video for "Video Phone Remix" by Beyonce featuring Lady Gaga. I know B has some haters out there but I'm not among them. Having Lady Gaga on the remix was a great addition. I was curious how Lady Gaga would integrate with Beyonce's dance style-she did OK. I will say that the video has the ghetto flavor of "Upgrade You." It's that Jay in her...LOVE IT!

I knew both ladies would find pants unnecessary. They love rocking swimsuits in the daytime. B was rocking the orange tulle swimsuit with a cape from Soleil by Jean Paul Gaultier spring/ summer 2010 collection and a Jean Paul Gaultier Couture fall/winter 2009 stretch gabardine trench style bodysuit with matching thigh high boots. Jean Paul Gaultier will be designing a line for Target and it's scheduled to hit stores March 7- April 11 2010. Super excited!!!

She is also rocking the Giuseppe Zanotti special order mirrored thigh high boots in the first dance scene. They can be yours for ~$3K's...they're SICK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment