Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Burn Baby Burn

Candles are one of those things I can't live without. While I have come very close to burning down my apartment with a candle (thank goodness for the 50 hr burn life), they are a great way to create an ambiance and are also perfect holiday gifts. Here are some of my favs!

Lumiere Candle Winter Berry-Favorite holiday scent. I have this candle and love the warm cranberry scent. Lumiere uses recycled glass, paper and metal for their products. Go Green!

Available at lumierecandleco.com for $18


Trish McEvoy Wild Berry Vanilla Candle- My friend's favorite. This candle has a really sweet blueberry scent and powerful aroma.
Available at Saksfifthavenue.com for $48


Bond No. 9 New York Saks Fifth Avenue for Her Scented Candle- Wish list. This candle is pricey so burn with caution. But it has all of my favorite scents: jasmine, tuberose, gardenia and vanilla. This scent is also available in a cologne for men and it's swagger in a bottle.

Available at saksfifthavenue.com for $85

Capri Blue Jar Volcano Candle-Classic. This is the candle Anthropologie burns in their stores. It has an amazing tropical smell and made of soy and natural food wax which prolongs the burn life.

Available at anthropologie.com for $28


Glade Angel Whisper Candle-Burning on a budget. This is one the best drugstore candles I've ever purchased. It has a great floral blossom aroma but it has a quick burn life and I think it's discontinued in some large retail stores.

Available at BigAppleGrocer.com for $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment