Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I Won't Get for Christmas

How did I miss the newest addition to the J.Crew Gift-of-the Month Club-Jewelry????? Oh, I know, I was busy stealing coffee from the coffee-of-the month club at work!!!!

Imagine, a lovely piece of jewelry selected by the chic designers of J.Crew, delivered to your doorstep each month in 2010. This dream could be yours for $850. If jewelry isn't your vice, J.Crew has a shoe-of-the-month club and my favorite, cashmere-of-the month club for $1800. For men, a $225 tie-of-the month club.

Here are a few of my favorite jewelry, shoes and cashmere from J.Crew and checkout a blog dedicated to addicts.... JCrewAholics.com!!!!


Cashmere ribbon pullover $318.40 (select colors)


Christiane calf hair ballet flats $228


Veronique platform peep-toe Mary Janes $198



Pearl-and-crystal avalanche necklace $135

Sparkle bib necklace $250

No comments:

Post a Comment