Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feel Like Robin Hood

My friend Heather shared a link with me from the NY Times about over the knee Robin Hood boots replacing shoes on the sidewalks of NYC.

I gave up on my quest for over the knee boots because I could not find any I loved under $350. But watching this video encouraged me to fire up another search. I learned the rule to finding boots in my price range is avoiding window shopping at Saks and on Net-a-Porter.com. So I visited Piperlime and was able to find a couple of pair under $200 that I can wear with a ton of outfits.



Guess Rumala boots $199


Kelsi Dagger boots $169


Restricted Vamp boots $110


Two Lips Voodoo boots $109

Here are a few celebs in their Robin Hood boots.....

Rachel Zoe
Rachel Zoe Takes Her Signature Style To The Streets!


Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian makes her to Phillippe to join her family for dinner, Hollywood

Rihanna
Rihanna having a fun night out in London, despite the inclement British winter!

Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson Takes Flight Out Of LA!


No comments:

Post a Comment