Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sleepover!

My BFF Lisa is having a Christmas Sleepover party tonight and I'm super excited! There is one main difference from the sleepovers I experienced in the 80's and early 90's and this one-drinks will be served and I'm not referring to hot chocolate or Kool-aid. But one thing hasn't changed and it's kinda sad-we probably will still be chatting about silly boys although we are nearly 30!

Anyway, I called ahead to confirm if my footie PJ's from Target were appropriate attire (I want to kick it old school style). Hopefully I won't have to run any errands on Sat AM. If so, you might see me in these.....



Nick & Nora Footie PJ's $20 (sale)

Here are a few of my favorite holiday PJ's from Target....

Xhilaration Flannel PJ's $14.99 (sale)


Nick & Nora Reindogs PJ's $20 (sale)


Nick & Nora Green Village Santa PJ's $20 (sale)


Nick & Nora Blue Fishing Duck PJ's $20 (sale)



No comments:

Post a Comment