Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Complicated

On Saturday I went to see It's Complicated starring Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin. I was drawn to this movie because of the trailer, Oscar winning cast and the movie title. "It's Complicated" turned out to be the theme of my life in 2009. But back to the movie......it was funny and a lot better than the B- critics reviews on Yahoo.

You know me, I'm looking at the fashion and I was excited to see Meryl Streep's character wearing one of the most iconic handbags ever created, The Knot clutch by Bottega Veneta.


With so many colors, materials and embellishments, it's difficult to select a favorite Knot handbag. But the Nero Galuchat Knot Clutch in black and mineral is at the top of my list. The bag is covered in Galuchat, the skin from a stingray and has 280 faceted studs. This is a purse that you place in your china cabinet!


Contact Bottega Veneta (877.362.1715) to inquire.

Leighton Meester carried this purse in mineral to the VMA's and paired it with a Christian Cota sequin petal sleeve shift dress from the F/W 2009 collection and Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment