Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!

DISCLAIMER: this post contains excessive use of the word 'excited' because I'm excited for 2010!!!
New Year's tiara and sequined hat, with streamers in background

WOW, it's 2010!! I can't believe it. Seems like the years keep speeding by. Guess that's the first sign you're getting older.

As I reflect on 2009, I really had an amazing year. While it was full of ups and downs, I'm still standing and excited about 2010! I'm reminded of the saying "the only way out is through." I feel like 2009 was a year of preparation and I am ready to enjoy all the exciting opportunities and drop kick all of the challenges that 2010 will bring.

I'm also extremely excited to expand Beauty Board and I am so thankful to all of you for reading. I had no idea how much fun I would have writing a blog and I can't wait for all of the crazy and amazing fashion that lies ahead in 2010. So take the weekend to grease up your AMEX (sike, still a recession) and get mentally prepared to have an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment