Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Many Looks of Cat Deeley

I had some weird stuff going on with my blog last week and apparently this posted without the photos. So trying again for the second time.....

Cat Deeley is by far one of the most chic hosts on TV. She gives you one more reason to watch "So You Think You Can Dance." Cat is her on stylist and does a great job of mixing vintage, high fashion and retail. I will admit, she has had some fashion misses, but for the most part she hits the bulls eye. Here are a few of Cat's looks.....

Here are some of my favs.....

Dress and heels Camilla Skovgaard

My friend Lisa's fav-Alexander Wang dress


Matthew Williamson dress and Sergio Rossi sandals

Preen dress and Givenchy sandals. This dress also comes in citron..HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment