Sunday, December 6, 2009

All The Single Ladies, All The Single Ladies

Today I've been watching dvr episodes of the "Oprah Winfrey Show" and I can't stop staring at the diamond bracelets she's wearing in almost every episode. In an effort to get a closer look, I searched the web. Instead of locating Oprah's bracelets, I came across the Ah Ring. Apparently Oprah had this ring as one of her favorite things years ago. According to the ring designer, Divine Diamonds,

"The Ah Ring was originally created for confident and joyful single women to show the world they're available (A) and happy (h). Married and engaged women have their rings, and now single women have a diamond ring to call their own. However, even women that are not single can wear The Ah Ring! For them, it symbolizes they are attached (A) and happy (h). "


My left hand has mixed reviews about this ring:

My left hand says: A (A) hellno (H)

My left hand says: "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it" and if he's not then you should!

My left hand says: Who cares! Treat yourself to a pair of Louboutins or Choos instead.

My left hand says: If you are going to give me a ring of my own, why is it .21 carats?? This is what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment