Monday, December 14, 2009

Twelfth Day of Gifts

Collection of Christmas ornaments (differential focus)

Since we are only 12 days away from Christmas, I thought it would be fun to count down with 12 days of gifts-items any chic woman would want under her tree or in her stocking. DISCLAIMER: I am aware that the official Twelve days of Christmas start Dec 26- Jan 5. But since it's my blog, here we go......

On the twelfth day of gifts my true love gave to me, a leopard print Snuggie....SIKE!!!
On the twelfth day of gifts my true love gave to me, a camera!!!

Why be fabulous without documentation? My Sony Cyber-shot camera circa 2006 needs to upgraded asap! I don't even bother bringing it to parties or holiday gatherings anymore because it barely works. I'm not an expert in cameras but I've found 2 that I really like..

Polaroid PoGo™ Instant Digital Camera- It's a perfect replacement of the Polaroid we all grew up with and would be a fun camera to bring to a party and document what really went down!




Available at Walmart.com $179.88

For a more practical option, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1. It's really thin, 10.2 megapixels and has a 3" touch LCD.

Available at Walmart.com $244.88

No comments:

Post a Comment