Monday, December 7, 2009

UGGly???

I have a love hate relationship with my UGG boots. I love the comfortablity and warmth but I hate how clunky they look. They would be the most unchic shoes ever invented but someone thought of Crocs, so they took first place and several million $$$. I wear my UGGS around my apartment or when I am running errands within a 5 mile radius of my house. I would like to purchase a more sleek boot that I can wear casually and are still cozy. Here's what I found......

J.Crew Chalet Boots Tall $250(sold out) short $198 jcrew.com




Jessica Simpson Hemma boots $159 Piperlime.gap.com




Modern Vintage Shearling boots $315 Shopbop.com




Nine West Chiclet boots $159 piperlime.gap.com



See by Chole Shearling Trim knee boots $655 Net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment