Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gone To Soon...Ugly Betty



 OMG..... Ugly Betty is being canceled after this season! "First the Fat Boys break up, now every day I wake up, Somebody got a problem with Hov'" This is how I feel! I bet The Office is next.

I know some of you thought Ugly Betty was canceled 2 years ago and I'm probably the only person still watching, but I'm disappointed. I had a feeling it was coming, but not this soon. I was getting excited that Adam Rodriguez joined the cast! They have 8 more episodes left and ABC promises to not disappoint hardcore fans like me.

I leave you with a poem to express my feelings....

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi - you UGLY, yeah, yeah, you UGLY!
M-A-M-A how you think you got that way? yo MAMA, yeah, yeah, yo MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment