Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Thought You'd Like It

DAMAGES Season 3 premiered last night on FX...finally. If you've never watched the series before, I urge you to watch Seasons 1 (free on Hulu) and 2. You will not be disappointed. The upcoming scenes for this season indicate that it's going to be another roller coaster ride!

Anyway, Ellen Parsons (Rose Bryne) received a $3000 Chanel purse as a gift from Patty Hewes (Glen Close). When Ellen asked why she bought it, Patty's response was classic, "I thought you'd like it." Well, for those curious, I like it and will not question why you purchased it. I'm not even picky on the color, and I'll even pick it up from the boutique. I had a hard time finding the bag from the episode, butI found another one that I love, The Classic 2.55 Transparent Ice Cube Bag.


I already have my outfits ready......

Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment