Monday, January 4, 2010

Sergio Rossi Platforms

I have mixed reviews about platform shoes. I love the idea that I can increase my height by 5" in a matter of seconds. I hate that some platform shoes look like they should be sold with a stipper pole. With that said, I've learned you have to try them on to ensure they look appropriate.

Over the holiday I visited Intermix and was greeted by a pair of Sergio Rossi Nude Platform pumps from the Spring/Summer 2010 collection. This shoe first caught my eye in the January issue of In Style magazine. I tried the nude shoes on and quickly learned the 5" heel and a 1.5" platform make it difficult to walk long distances. These are definitely sitting shoes!

They come in black-which is a bit boring. Perhaps I'd love it more if it were patent or had a red sole.


The nude color is a bit more interesting since it can be paired with black, brown and prints.
But my fave is the fuchsia-just in time for Valentines day!



photos: sergiorossi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment