Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wellness Wednesdays With Lauren

2 Facts: It's impossible to be the hottest chick in the game if you neglect your personal wellness and it's important to surround yourself with people who have the healthy lifestyle you desire. So I'm happy to be friends with Lauren!

Lauren is my wellness PIC (partner in crime), sometime personal life coach and therapist, venting partner, generous friend who invites me over for dinner, co-worker and wellness guru!

Since Lauren is extremely passionate about living a healthy life and I have wellness commitment issues, I thought it would be fun for Lauren to serve us a healthy dose of wellness fabulosity each Wednesday!

Have a wellness question for Lauren? Send her an email at BeautyBoard@gmail.com and be sure to tune in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment