Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wool And The Gang



It's been 60 degrees in Raleigh for the last couple of days and I've been enjoying every moment mainly in doors cleaning! Sucks because I know it will be back in the 30's and 40's later this week. So in anticipation, I'm keeping my coat, gloves, and scarf close by.

This weekend I came across a cool multifunctional hoody/scarf by Wool and The Gang. Wool and The Gang encourages chic peeps to KIY. Instead of purchasing an item, you order a kit that includes yarn, needles and instructions, and you knit it yourself (KIY).

 Hoody/Scarf Kit $149

I always wanted to give knitting a try, and if I want this hoody, I'll have to do just that.  The design group recently opened their first store in New York's SoHo neighborhood, where they sell wooden needles, Peruvian yarn, and knitting patterns. Here are some of my faves....


Over My Shoulder $85


Lil' Joe Vest $139


Snood Dogg $95

No comments:

Post a Comment