Thursday, February 11, 2010

Makeup Mayhem with Courtney Hughes: Celebrity Inspired 5 Minute Face

Law Abiding Citizen Premiere
Lauren Conrad Promotes 'Sweet Little Lies'
I can spend an hour making up my face and be perfectly happy, but I realize that most of you 9-5'ers have no time for that. So I am here to offer a few tips on a quick and easy make-up routine in 5 minutes or less.
    1. First things first...Immediately after cleansing, MOISTURIZE! Then, apply an all over sheer   POWDER (MAC mineralize skinfinish natural powder is amazing) with a big fluffy brush. 
    2. Next, add a little BLUSH or BRONZER to cheekbones or forehead for a nice healthy color. 
    3. For your eyes, I recommend an all over base to even out the skin on the eyelid. MAC paint pots are easy to apply and can be worn alone or underneath eyeshadow. This will give your eyes a pop without complication. 
    4. Then, apply your favorite MASCARA (ok you are still under 5 minutes unless you are a slow poke). 
    5. I am officially obsessed with my eyebrows, so I would strongly recommend using an  EYEBROW PENCIL to fill in sparse or barely there brows. For those of you who are naturally blessed with great brows, you can skip this step.  
    6. Finally, condition your lips, then apply your favorite LIPSTICK or LIPGLOSS. MAC's viva glam collection offers great neutral colors that look nice on all skin tones.
    At work, I have to wear 13 products (at least) on my face everyday so I don't wanna hear any complaining! This routine is quick and easy, and I promise if you just try to accent each part of the face a little bit, you will look healthy and fresh faced all day. Oh, and don't forget your beauty sleep... Muah!

    Courtney

    No comments:

    Post a Comment