Monday, February 15, 2010

Steal Her Style: Jada Crawley

I spy hot heels at the Micheal Jordon 23 Dinner hosted by Jordan Brand during NBA All-Star Weekend in Dallas, Texas.

Jordan Brand Presents The Fabulous 23 Dinner

Chris Paul's girlfriend Jada Crawley wore Christian Louboutin Ulona Platform Sandals to the dinner.  I think she looks really nice, but I'm not sure that I love the Ulona's with her dress. Her dress is really elegant and classy, but the shoes are more trendy/edgy. Think I would have liked the shoes with a LBD, but you're reading words from a women who would wear these shoes with her bathrobe, workout clothes, and probably a swimsuit to the pool at the YMCA. 

       


Jordan Brand Presents The Fabulous 23 Dinner

La La Vasquez and her fiance Carmello Anthony also attended the Jordan Brand dinner. La La wore a sexy LBD dress and paired it with the Sergio Rossi heels I wrote about earlier this year. No comment on the hair.  As much as I love the heels, the show stopper is her huge 9 carat engagement ring!


Jordan Brand Presents The Fabulous 23 Dinner

I wanted to ID the shoes Taraji P. Henson wore, but her huge suede Dr. bag/carry-on luggage doesn't allow a clear view. I'm leaving Auntie Viv alone but she looks good though. She's a cougar and I can't really afford a bite at this point in my life. Turning 30 this year and need to have all my limbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment