Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bonjour Jean Paul Gaultier

As much as I love Target and their designer collabos, I didn't purchased anything from the last two -Anna Sui's Gossip Girl inspired collection or Alexander McQueen. Partly because my local store had slim pickings, and I didn't love anything I saw.

I was thrilled to learn legendary fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier will be featuring a collection scheduled to hit stores on March 7. That was until I saw the collection; it's just OK. I like the tattoo leggings and the trench. Perhaps I'll be more inspired after seeing the entire collection in person. The pieces will range in price from $17.99 -$199.99. Check out photos below....

P.S. Zac Posen designed a Go International collection for Target scheduled to hit stores in April. Super excited and I have my fingers cross that it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment