Monday, March 8, 2010

Hollywood's Prom: Oscar Fashion Recap

Some of our favorite ladies hit the red carpet last night at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards.



Zoe Saldana- in Givenchy fresh from the Paris 2010 Couture Show. I love that it's so bold!


Nicole Richie- in Reem Acra. I think this gown is so her; very goth/hippie/chic.



Jennifer Lopez- in Armani. Looks amazing.


Mo'Nique-in Tom and Linda Platt. Her dress was dedicated to Hattie McDaniel, the first African American to win an Oscar.

Mariah Carey- in Valentino. It reminds me of a prom dress from '89.


Tina Fey-in Micheal Kors. She looks amazing! She gets the Most Improved Award.


Miley Cyrus- in Jenny Packham. I like the corset top and the color.


Penelope Cruz- in Donna Karen Couture. She normally wears black, so this bordeaux color is a nice change.




Sarah Jessica Parker- in Chanel. This dress had a lot of fabric. Reminded me of something Jackie Kennedy would wear to a White House dinner.



Sandra Bullock-in Marchesa. She followed the trend of other leading ladies and wore a statement lip.


Gabourey Sidibe-looked beautiful in Marchesa. I love the color.



Charlize Theron- in John Galliano for Dior. Bjork is jealous. I don't like the two circles on the chest.


Anna Kendrick- in Elie Saab Haute Couture. She mentioned this was her plan B. I want to know what happened to plan A?

Anika Noni Rose- in ?. I couldn't find the designer. I feel like the top is telling a different story than the bottom of the dress.


Amanda Seyfried- in Armani Prive. Beautiful dress, but I think it ages her a bit.


Maggie Gyllenhaa- in Dries van Noten. Reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt, but it's so her!!



Queen Latifah- in Badgley Mischka. This dress is a great fit for her body and the color is lovely.



Cameron Diaz- in Oscar de la Renta. Similar to Sandra Bullock, she wore a bold lip and was dipped in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment