Saturday, April 24, 2010

Eye Spy

This morning I woke up and my glasses weren't on my nightstand. I panicked! The thought of wearing RX sunglasses everywhere scared me. Thankfully I found them in my linen closet..HAHA! I recently had to get eyeglasses to cure my nearsightedness. Driving and watching TV were becoming darn near impossible. While I LOVE my Paul Smith spectacles, after a mere 2 months, I am SOOOO ready for LASIK. I'm giving myself a year to get adjusted to my new vision.

I purchased I pair of Barton Perreira RX sunglasses for those sunny moments. The company was created by two former execs from Oliver Peoples. Check out their website for practical glasses. But today, I am loving the jeweled collection. Diamonds range in size from 1.7 CT - 3.50 CT with price ranging $27,000 and up!


I also love the limited edition Bernhard Willhelm/Mykita sunglasses that SJP wears in the SATC2 movie. But the gold mirror tint isn't an option for RX frames...can't decide if that is a good or bad thing:) P.S.- The Chanel bag is hot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment